PODCASTING? DID YOU KNOW...
PODCASTING is one of the fastest growing digital channels across North America
- 67 Million Americans listened to a podcast last month
- 42 Million Americans listened to a podcast last week
- 41% of CANADIANS have listened to Podcast in the last year
- 46% of all CANADIAN Males between 18-34 listened to a Podcast last month
CONSUMERS of all demographics are subscribing every week and listening on the go, at home, and at work
IS YOUR ORGANIZATION PODCASTING?
PODCASTING allows your organization to connect with specific audiences on an authentic and personal level. Specifically BRANDED PODCASTING enables your organization to:
- Present your organizations in it’s natural voice
- Create a more intimate engagement with your audience
- Create agile, flexible, and current content
- Create cost effective digital content vs. other media (i.e. video)
- Enable a relationship with clients in between and beyond the transactions
WHAT IS BRANDED PODCASTING?
BRANDED PODCASTING is the production of a podcast specifically designed for an organizations clients, members, employees, community, etc. Branded podcasting allows you to connect and communicate directly with audiences specific to your organization.
Keep existing customers connected to your brand and to each other. Particularly if you have a brand or specific products with a strong fan base, keep them engaged. Tell them what's happening, what's coming up, and even share client stories and interviews. Build on your brands community by giving it a voice.
Are you an association or a member based organization? Add value to your member base by giving it a voice. Keep members informed, up to date, and an ongoing venue to connect.
Are the people that power your organization spread across offices and geographies? Are many on the road, or working from home? Retire unread newsletters and unused intranets and keep them connected, informed, and build your organizations culture by giving it a voice.
Is your organization a travel destination? A city, a region, a resort? Keep new, one time and returning visitors informed and connected by letting them listen to one time or ongoing short podcast updates.
Does your organization run an annual event, a traveling event, or some kind of recurring event? Keep attendees, exhibitors, and stakeholders informed and involved before, during, and in-between the event dates.
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?
BRANDED PODCASTING is a fast, flexible, and cost effective digital channel, but it does require, planning, support and technology know how. ZEDCAST is an organization of Audio, Digital, Design and Marketing professionals that combined, provide everything you need to support you through some or all of the following Branded Podcast stages.
At ZEDCAST we break Branded Podcasting down into the following stages:
A podcasts success depends on how well aligned it is with its audience. We take you, your team, and any third party brand management through a quick exercise to understand who your audience is, what experience/voice will resonate with them and what an overall program would be like. Decisions in this phase include
- Discovery and Data analysis
- Audience definition
- Program goals
- Program identity/voice
Based on the strategy and identity we work with you, your team and any third party brand management to define the podcast look, feel, and formatting. This will include decisions about:
- Season structure and scheduling
- Program format/duration
- Talent format and sourcing
- Visual identity design
Running a podcast season required bringing together editorial, production, and technology resources. At Zedcast we take care of all elements needed to make podcast program real. This includes:
- Production process planning and scheduling
- Talent/Resource scheduling and management
- Digital channel preparation
Podcast production requires aligning production, post production and publishing activities. At Zedcast we not only take care of the audio recording and editing, but also all the elements and activities needed to publish your podcasts. Our support includes:
- On location audio recording
- Online / distance audio recording
- Episode post production and streaming preparation
- Production of all per episode graphics and text
- Publishing to selected podcast channels
Once a podcast is published, there is always more to do. At Zedcast, we go beyond just the media production by supporting your program end to end. This includes:
- Program promotion
- Audience acquisition
- Podcast analytics
- Post season program review
Find out today how easy it is for your organization to connect with your most important audiences